Click this link to visit the Bakersfield College COVID-19 page: https://www.bakersfieldcollege.edu/covid19
CCCAA Board of Directors announces implementation of Contingency Plan for return to sports in 2020-21
How do I receive tutoring help?
To receive tutoring help, visit the college's tutoring page here to schedule an appointment.
How can I obtain a latptop through the Laptop Leaner program?
To fill out an application for the Laptop Leaner program click this link to fill out the application.
How can I get access to the Renegade Pantry for food assistance?
In addition to sanitation protocols, the Office of Student Life continues to provide food, hygiene products, and clothes items through the “Renegade Drive-Thru Pantry.” Students can complete the online form, schedule a pickup date and time, and then stop by the Pantry at Student Life in Levinson Hall to receive your requested non-perishable food items pre-bagged and ready for you at your scheduled time. This includes limited supplies from the Renegade Cabinet (hygiene products) and Renegade Closet items. **When you arrive for your pickup time, you must enter the campus using the Haley & Panorama entrance only and verify our identity with Public Safety prior to entering. For more information, please email email@example.com.
Sign up now for Renegade Drive-Thru Pantry.
Student Athlete Registration:
Student athletes with registration questions should reach out to Pearl Urena, Athletics Academic Advisor: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 661-395-4259
She can clear pre-req's, Math/English holds and access Ed plans, etc. Students will be able to reach her via Zoom (FaceTime), Google Voice number (text), and email.
Register at InsideBC
- Log in to InsideBC using your BC email and password.
- On the top black toolbar at the top, select MyBanWeb
- Select Registration Status from the drop down menu to review your registration day and time.
- Return to the MyBanWeb dropdown menu to select Add or Drop Classes.
- Select the term
- On this page, you can review courses you have registered for and add or drop courses.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Class Search.
- Select the course subject and click Class Search.
- Find the specific course you need and click View Sections.
- From here, find the section you need, select its check box on the left, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click Register.
- You will return to the Add or Drop Courses page. If your course is between the blue buttons, review the Status column to ensure you have successfully registered. If your course is not between the blue buttons, scroll down to the Registration Add Errors section. Review the error type and the link View Explanation of Registration Add Errors for additional information.
- When you are finished registering, click Submit Changes.
- Finally, click Complete Registration to review your Schedule/Bill.
- You can always return to your Class Schedule by clicking on MyBanWeb and then Class Schedule.
- You can always return to your Schedule/Bill by clicking on MyBanWeb, then Class Schedule, then scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Schedule/Bill
Refer to Counseling and Advising FAQ for further more information.