Bakersfield College Sports Medicine
Athletic Trainers (ATs) are health care professionals who collaborate with physicians. The services provided by ATs comprise prevention, emergency care, clinical diagnosis, therapeutic intervention and rehabilitation of injuries and medical conditions.
Mike Medeiros - Athletic Trainer, Program Director
Tricia Gay - Athletic Trainer
Lexi Pitcher - Athletic Trainer
Presgaia Sports Registration - Register
The Bakersfield College Sports Medicine department utilizes an online injury tracking system called Presagia Sports to document and track athletic related injuries and illnesses as well as treatments and rehabilitation. ALL athletes must register with Presagia Sports and create an account. Click on the 'Register' link above and follow the provided instructions. You will need your Bakersfield College student ID number and a Bakersfield College student email address.
Required forms for all student-athletes prior to athletic participation:
Please type information into the form (fillable PDF) and print and return to the Sports Medicine Clinic.
New and 3rd-Year student athletes - complete the following:
- Health Screen: Download
Returning student athletes (2nd-year) - complete the following:
- Health Screen for returning student athletes: Download
All student athletes must complete the following forms:
- Athletic Injury Insurance Procedure: Download
- Athletic Liability Release Form: Download
- BC Emergency Information Card: Download (Must complete both sections)
- Consent For Treatment Of A Minor: Download (Only required for those under the age of 18)
- HIPAA Release Form: Download
- MRSA & Hygiene Information Acknowledgement: Download
- Must include a copy of Medical Insurance Card(s) (front & back). Please include secondary medical insurance card if applicable.
- Consent To Release Medical Information: Download